News and special offers
French Independant winegrowers weekend
On Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th November, Champagne Roger Manceaux offers you the chance to travel through the French Vineyards by welcoming 7 Independant winegrowers from France:
- Château Eugénie – Cahors wines
- Le Clos de l’Epinay – Vouvray wines
- Domaine Valambelle – Languedoc wines
- Abbaye Sainte Eugénie – Banyuls and Corbières wines
- EARL du Château – Savoie wines
- Domaine Greffet – Bourgogne wines
- Château Haut Plantade – Bordeaux wines
We welcome you from 9am to 7pm on Saturday 7th and from 9am to 6pm on Sunday 8th November.
WEARING FACE MASK IS COMPULSORY.