Our Champagne House
Champagne Manceaux is :
– 5 generations of vienyards’ lovers starting with
Edmond, followed by René, then Roger and now
Patrick and his children.
– 5 Villages of the “Montagne de Reims” : Rilly la montagne,
Taissy, Trois-Puits and Villers-Allerand classified as Premier Cru and Mailly-Champagne classified as Grand Cru.
– 3 Grapes varieties : mainly Pinot Noir, also
Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier.
– The respect of traditions and biodiversity, integrated vienyards practices. Since 2016 Manceaux has a high environmental value certification.
– An expertise passed on from generation to generation and innovations within the vienyards and also in the wine production.